BOROBUDUR TEMPLE, MERAPI LAVA TOUR, AND PRAMBANAN TEMPLE IN YOGYAKARTA
This tour package offers travelers a chance to explore the cultural landmarks of Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple and experience the geological history of Merapi Volcano through a Lava Tour.
- Explore the stunning Borobudur Temple, the world’s largest Buddhist temple
- Learn about the geological history of Merapi Volcano on a Lava Tour by 4×4 Jeep with stop point : Sisa Hartaku Museum, Alien Stone, Bunker Kaliadem
- Visit the stunning Prambanan Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 07:00 AM – 08:00 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) then Drive to Borobudur Temple
- 08:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Explore the stunning Borobudur Temple and learn about its history and significance from the expert guide
- 10:00 AM – 11:15 PM: Drive to Jeep Basecamp Merapi Volcano
- 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM: Learn about the geological history and witness the bautiful view of Merapi Volcano on a Jeep Lava Tour
- 12:30 PM – 01:30 PM: Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 01:30 PM – 02:30 PM: Having lunch in a local restaurant near by Prambanan Temple
- 02:30 PM – 04:30 PM: Visit the stunning Prambanan Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 04:30 PM – 05:30 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
Add-on ( Optional )
- Local Guide in Borobudur : USD 12 per group
- Local Guide in Prambanan : USD 12 per group
- Luwak Coffee Tasting (exotic coffee originally from Indonesia) : USD 3 per person
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Borobudur Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Merapi Lava Tour Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Guide in Borobudur Temple and Merapi Lava Tour
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a comprehensive and cultural experience to explore the cultural landmarks of Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple and learn about the geological history of Merapi Volcano through a Lava Tour. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, and entrance tickets, making it a convenient and stress-free way to explore these cultural and natural attractions.
Terms and conditions :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need at least 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check of the inclusion / exclusion.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.