JOMBLANG CAVE TOUR IN YOGYAKARTA
The Jomblang cave tour in Yogyakarta offers the world a natural wonder with rare beauty to the underground of Gunungkidul. Light of Heaven is God’s masterpiece in Indonesia!
- Visit Jomblang Cave Tour the underground “Heavenly Light”
- 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) then Drive to Jomblang Cave
- 09:15 AM – 12:00 PM: Jomblang Cave exploration by doing rappelling
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM: Lunch break
- 01:00 PM – 03:30 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
The Trip Cost Includes
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick Up and Drop Off to your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch Box
- Jomblang Cave Entrance Ticket ( Foreigner )
- Jomblang Cave Rappeling Equipment
- Guide in Jomblang Cave
- All Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Personal Expenses
* You will need socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, waterproof small bags & a camera.
* All tours are based on private tours | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
* Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need at least 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check of the inclusion / exclusion.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.