BOROBUDUR SUNRISE (VIA PUNTHUK SETUMBU HILL), BOROBUDUR CYCLING TOUR AND PRAMBANAN TEMPLE
This tour package offers travelers a chance to witness the beautiful sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill, visit the cultural landmark of Borobudur Temple, the greatest Budhist Temple in the world, explore Borobudur surrounding Area on a cycling tour, and visit the stunning Prambanan Temple.
- Catch the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- Explore the greatest single budhist monument in the world, Borobudur Temple
- Explore Borobudur Temple country side by bicycle
- Visit the stunning Prambanan Temple
- Learn about the history and culture of Borobudur and Prambanan from the expert guide
- 03:30 AM – 04:30 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) and drive to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:30 AM – 04:45 AM: Hike up to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:45 AM – 06:00 AM: Witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple via Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 06:00 AM – 06:30 AM: Return to the base of the hill and enjoy a light breakfast
- 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM: Enter and climb up Borobudur Temple into the top level and learn the great history explained by the local guide
- 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Start the cycling tour, explore the beauty of Borobudur Temple surrounding landscape and try to make a local product by your own hand in the home industry around Borobudur country side.
- 12:00 AM – 13:00 AM: Having lunch in the local restaurant
- 13,00 PM – 14:30 PM : Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 14:30 AM – 16:00 PM: Visit the stunning Prambanan Temple and learn about the history and culture of the temple from the expert guide
- 16:00 PM – 16:30 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Borobudur Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Punthuk Setumbu Hill Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Bicycle rental
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Guide in Borobudur and Cycling Tour
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Guide in Prambanan Temple
- Personal expenses
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for cycling.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a unique and unforgettable experience to witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill, explore the majestic temple by bicycle, and visit the stunning Prambanan Temple. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, and entrance tickets, making it a convenient and stress-free way to explore these natural and cultural attractions.
Terms and Condition :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.