MERAPI LAVA TOUR, PRAMBANAN TEMPLE, AND RAMAYANA BALLET WITH DINNER AT RAMA SHINTA RESTO TOUR IN YOGYAKARTA
This tour package offers travelers a chance to explore the geological history of Merapi Volcano through a Lava Tour by 4×4 Jeep, visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan, and experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance.
*Special Note* : Ramayana Ballet Show does not available everyday. Kindly please to contact us first to confirm the availability. The open air or outdoor show only available in dry season from Mei to October, the rest will be held indoor.
- Learn about the geological history of Merapi Volcano on a Lava Tour
- Visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan at Sunset
- Experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance
- Enjoy dinner at Rama Shinta Resto, a fine-dining restaurant offering traditional Indonesian cuisine, A resto with a romantic view of Prambanan Temple.
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) the proceed to Merapi Jeep Basecamp and having lunch before hand
- 12:30 PM – 02:30 PM: Learn about the geological history and witness the stunning view of Merapi Volcano on a Lava Tour by 4×4 Jeep with stop point : Sisa Hartaku Museum, Alien Stone, Bunker Kaliadem
- 02:30 PM – 03:30 PM: Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 03:30 PM – 05:30 PM : Visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan and learn about its history and significance from the expert guide and witness the stunning sunset from the temple.
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM: Enjoy a delicious dinner at Rama Shinta Resto
- 07:30 PM – 09:30 PM: Experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance
- 09:30 PM : Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
Add-on ( Optional ) :
- VIP Class Seat Upgrade at Ramayana Ballet Show : USD 10 per person
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Merapi Volcano Tour by jeep, 1 jeep up to 4 person, 2 jeep for 5 or more
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Dinner in Rama Shinta Resto (All you can eat or A la carte Menu)
- Ramayana Ballet Prambanan Special Seat Class (one level under VIP Seat Class)
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- The Ramayana Ballet is only available on certain days. Please check the schedule beforehand.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Overall, this tour package provides travelers with a unique experience to learn about the geological history of Merapi Volcano through a Lava Tour, visit the magnificent Hindu temple of Prambanan, and experience the cultural significance of the Ramayana Ballet, a traditional Javanese dance performance. The trip includes all necessary equipment, transportation, and entrance tickets, making it a convenient and stress-free way to explore these natural and cultural attractions.
Terms and conditions :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 3% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need at least 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check of the inclusion / exclusion.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.