BOROBUDUR SUNRISE (VIA PUNTHUK SETUMBU HILL), MERAPI LAVA TOUR, AND PRAMBANAN TEMPLE TOUR IN YOGYAKARTA
This tour package combines a visit to Borobudur Temple at sunrise via Punthuk Setumbu Hill, Merapi Lava Tour, and a visit to Prambanan Temple, providing travelers with a unique cultural and natural experience in Yogyakarta.
- Catch the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple from Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- Witness the magnificent structure of Borobudur Temple
- Merapi Lava Tour, stop point: Museum Sisa Hartaku, Alien Stone, Bunker Kaliadem
- Discover the beauty of the ancient Hindu temples in Prambanan
- 03:30 AM – 04:30 AM: Hotel pick-up (Yogyakarta area) and drive to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:30 AM – 04:45 AM: Hike up to Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 04:45 AM – 06:00 AM: Witness the stunning sunrise over Borobudur Temple via Punthuk Setumbu Hill
- 06:00 AM – 06:30 AM: Return to the base of the hill and enjoy a light breakfast
- 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM: Enter and climb up Borobudur Temple into the top level and learn its great history explained by the local guide
- 09:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Drive to Merapi Jeep Basecamp
- 10:15 AM – 11:45 AM : Explore Merapi Volcano Surrounding Area and capture the beutiful view of Merapi Volcano by 4×4 Jeep
- 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM: Drive to Prambanan Temple and having lunch on the way in local restaurant
- 13:00 PM – 15:00 PM: Discover the beauty of the ancient Hindu temples in Prambanan and learn the magical history behind it
- 15:00 PM – 15:30 PM: Return transfer to hotel. End of services!
Note : Climb up ticket of Borobudur Temple is included in our package. However, climb up ticket is limited to only 1200 visitors per day. Especially if you plan to visit Borobudur Temple during summer holiday, Please book our tour in advance so we could guarantee that you will have the climb up ticket.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Private A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- English Speaking Driver
- Borobudur Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Punthuk Setumbu Hill Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Merapi Lava Tour Entrance Ticket and Jeep to Rent (Foreigner)
- Prambanan Temple Entrance Ticket (Foreigner)
- Guide in Borobudur and Prambanan Temple
- All parking fees
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Breakfast and lunch
- Personal expenses
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 5% due to low convertion rate.
- For payment by credit card, we require additional 3% for transaction fees.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need at least 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Yogyakara City are considered as additional service.
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples. if you would like to know more about the history of the temples in details, you may hire a local guide that available in each temple, or you may book the local guide via add-on when you book our tours.
- Some of our tours are already included with the local guide as well, so kindly please to make a double check of the inclusion / exclusion.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.
Trip Advisor Review
Expert Yogyakarta Tour Planners: Day-Trips & Multi-Days! BorobudurSunrise.com is a 100% local agency to plan Your vacation in Yogyakarta, Indonesia!
Yogyakarta temples – Tinton was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Yogyakarta. The temples were amazing. We had a great day.
April 17, 2023
Amazing Full Day Tour – Tinton is an excellent driver and guide. He is extremely knowledgeable guide who is happy to answer all questions. He brought me to all the destinations safely and quickly. A… read more
May 3, 2023
Borobudur Prambanan tour – Mr. Tinton was very friendly and the whole tour was very well arranged. We even took a side trip to try some local exotic coffee. I would definitely recommend this… read more
May 3, 2023