Highlights and Details :
- Borobudur Temple
- Prambanan Temple
- Jomblang Cave
- Pindul Cave
- Private A/C Transportation with English Speaking Driver cum guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off to your accommodation
- All Entrance Fees
- Ticket to climb up Borobudur Temple
- Local Guide in Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple
- All Equipments in Jomblang Cave and Pindul Cave
- All Parking Fees
- Pesonal Expenses
Terms and Condition :
- We are so flexible with the payment. We receive cash (USD, IDR, EUR), bank transfer or paypal.
- For payment via Paypal we require additional 5% due to low convertion rate.
- If you book more than one month prior to date, we need 20% Down Payment from total amount as confirmation or as per agreement from both parties.
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available within Yogyakarta City ( hotels or train station )
- Airport Pick Up or drop off ( Yogyakarta International Airport ) and pick up or drop off from outside Yogyakarta City is considered as an additional service.
- Our drivers are able to speak english well, they are capable to explain about the the culture and tradition of Java Island or Indonesia in general during the tour, they are also capable to provide some advices about local things. However, our drivers are not allowed to go inside the temples, so we will hire a local guide for you at the temples, and it is already included in this package.
- Our transportation service is up to 12 hours, so you may request to visit some additional places as long as the place are within the tour route.
- You may stop for meals, our driver normally will suggest you a local food that you might try. The meals expenses are not included on the tour.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking.
- All tours are based on private tours. Departure and return at Yogyakarta City (transfer/drop to other cities is optional).
- Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
For booking please inquire us.